I learned something about myself recently. I have no patience for cassette tapes. None whatsoever. I always thought that there was something nostalgic and romantic about records and record players. Film, even. But cassettes??!?!?!

Well I recently found a "Classic Cassette Tote." See right. I find that pretty cool; but I think that that is the only cassette I like. I am an iPod girl through and through and currently I burn CDs of music I need for my storytimes. That way, everything is located in one spot and I can choose the track number I want without constantly rewinding and fast forwarding. My ultimate goal is to be able to find an iPod portable speaker that I like. That way I could just create playlists and play the music directly from my iPod.

In the meantime, I've discovered a way to digitize music from cassette tapes. That's a project for this weekend, so I'll tell you guys how it goes...

Gotta love MP3 technology and MP3 players! Greater storage capacity, portability and a way to organize your music library.